Are you feeling lost as a new entrepreneur?
Do you wonder if you're doing things "right"?
Are you confused about how to price services, find new clients, or simply get started being your own boss?
As an entrepreneur who started a social media company at age 25, I felt lost in trying to figure out how to be a "legit" woman in business.
To solve this issue I created a women's group called Like A Boss where solopreneurs and I get together monthly for advice, collaboration, productivity sessions, and, of course, brunch! We hold each other accountable so we can grow together to make money and craft our ideal work and life balance.
Female-identifying, non-binary folks are welcome. Sorry, no dudes!
We're currently accepting 6 more bosses in our DMV membership and we would love to help you grow your business and build a network of trusted peers!
REQUEST INVITE TO LIKE A BOSS MEETING
(First-time visit free for guests!)
DMV Boss Membership = $25/month
- Invite to monthly Like A Boss mastermind/accountability meetings
- In-depth follow up email with meeting notes and resources
- Access to our private, curated DMV Events Calendar for networking and small business oriented events
- Invite to monthly "Power Work" Sessions where we have focused time blocks to work and then scheduled breaks for collaboration
- Invite to monthly Boss Lady Brunches where we get together and simply chat about life, business, relationships, whatever!
- Inclusion of your business information on our website (below!)
Current DMV Bosses
Past Discussion Topics
"How Do I Find More Clients?"
"Solopreneur Productivity & Day Structure"
"Creating & Maintaining a Small Business Budget"
"Finding The Time For Self-Care"
"Your HOW & WHY For Email Marketing
"Profit First & Your Business Finances"
Upcoming Discussion Topics
June 21: "10 Year L.A.B Reunion & Goal Setting"