ONE DAY. ONE COMMUNITY. ONE MISSION.
The Women Empower Expo is a one-day event for women to connect and collaborate with people in their community to drive change in their own lives and in the world.
Our Washington DC event will feature:
- World Renowned keynote speakers.
- Educational workshops in the areas of personal development, health & wellness, entrepreneurship, women's equality, personal branding, relationships, and fashion.
- A 40,000 sq ft marketplace filled with local and female-run businesses.
- Fitness classes on the balcony including self-defense, yoga, total body bootcamp and dance.
- A Networking Lounge and guided networking workshops to connect with local female leaders and influencers to build lasting relationships that will enhance your personal and professional life.
- Raffle & Giveaways from our sponsors.
- Photo area with meet & greets hosted by DCW50 & News at 10pm featuring our main stage emcee, Candace Burns.
- Teenpreneur Investment Corner where you have the opportunity to take part in a "Shark Tank" competition by investing 'monopoly money' in teen's businesses hosted by our non-profit partner, The Girlfriend's House.
- Pop-up shops by local fashion designers
- Gift bags for the first 300 people in attendance!
VIEW THE LINEUP HERE: http://womenempowerexpo.com/washington
Bring your friends along and enjoy a day dedicated to your growth, happiness and success. You don’t want to miss out on this transformative one-day event.
Come inspired and leave empowered on May 27th at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.